How long/far would you be willing to drive to meet someone you found and seem to connect with on an online dating site?

Would you only meet someone in your town? An hour away? The opposite side of the state you live in? A couple states away? The other side of the country?

How far would you go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hopefully she is close but I would do anything I had to do if she was like my soulmate or something.

What Guys Said 6

• I aim for as local as possible. Around 30 mins would probably be my max. 45 is really stretching it.

I also learned from my last relationship that if she don't have a car, avoid.

• Within my city...no farther. Maybe 30minutes or so. Not a big believer in these instant connections with people online.

• 1134 miles. Real life.

• If I felt strongly enough about her, distance wouldn't matter.

• Maybe an hour or two, but who knows..

• Maybe 45- an hour if its near a mall or something i can do after because if you've ever seen that show cat fish... Yeah

What Girls Said 1

• Like an hour max because I don't believe in online connections.