What do I do about HER?!

I'm seriously about to kill someone. It's no secret that I still love my ex. Honestly, I shouldn't because he's an ass but for now, I do. I hate his new girlfriend, heck not that long ago -- he hated her too! But that's another story. I run into her ALL the time and it literally kills me. I know I have to be strong and move on but what do I do. Everytime I see her, I want to drop kick her!

Most Helpful Girl

• This story sounds familiar. A couple years ago I was dating this guy and I really liked him. Well to make the story short I came back home from either a basketball camp or a mission trip to LA. And I found out he was dating some other older girl. I was furious. For the longest time I wanted to kill her. I liked him for the longest time after that, I always hoped that he would come back. I realized she wasn't worth my time neither was he. Just give it some time. You'll find someone a million times better then him. And you'll be glad things turned out the way they did.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• killing people is bad and that's a psycho thing to say. definitely go seek counselling or a psychiatrist.

so

does your ex love you? if he does not love you, I suggest you move on and not keep thinking of someone who doedsn't like you.

so he's with a new girl, that's your answer.

i would cease to have anything to do with the two of them. find someone who loves you and move on. that's healthier. no point on wasting energy on hating s/o who's moved on already

• I just do not know what to say more, there's not much help if I say to be stronger, accept the reality and face the present because your feeling still hold you to do so.I understand how you feel but if you keep to stay on that miserable place where it is so sweet to leave, you'll never find another place that much better and interesting. I am sorry but you just can't do anything about it if your ex has a new girlfriend, I know it makes you hurt and sick but that is all about after we broke up with a guy that we really madly in love not so long ago. I know it sounds hard to do, but accept the reality, forget that girl or if possible forget your ex too and mind your own business. Keep busying yourself with many things and don't turn back,try to have fun. Last word but not least, try.Good luck.

• there is a reason he is an ex right? so when you see her think about all the things you don't like about him then remind yourself that she is the one putting up with it now,smile and go on about your buisness who knows he may be with her just because he knows you see her alot and trying to make you want him back through jealousy.

• i know exactly how you feel. I am going through the same thing right now myself. I have done some pretty mean stuff to try to get him and her apart and it only ended up making me feel worse. I have to work with the 2 of them daily and see them together and I want to beat the F**K out of the both of them, but I don't. I can't really give any real advice because that would be like the blind leading the blind but I can say this, don't do anything stupid because you will just push him further away and closer to her. Give it some time and maybe just maybe if you do he will find his way back to you. Hopefully this is just a rebound and he will realize that the things he enjoyed about your relationship he can't find in her and he will come back. Be patient if that is what your heart truly wants but in the meantime try to keep your cool and stay positive.