What is more powerful? Adoring someone? Or loving someone?

So which do you think holds greater meaning? " I adore you " or " I love you " ? Or do you feel like they are equal?

I'm stuck in between. I feel like love should be more powerful , adore sounds like a feeling you would have for a crush or a good friend. While love sounds like it's really deep and a feeling that would be for a husband , a partner , and family.
Yet at the same time.. I love you is so common and it's thrown out there like it's nothing. So.. l adore you somehow sounds of more greater value , more feeling.

What's your opinion?

Most Helpful Guy

• I once told a girl that I absolutely adored her. I specifically chose that word because using "love" would have been inappropriate. I was crushing on her is all.

But essentially it's the same isn't it?

• I like to refer to a crush as infatuation and precursor to love. Essentially it is like a "pending relationship". - my words bp.

What Guys Said 5

• Loving someone cause you allow yourself to be approachable.

• I love you is a powerful statement. But lately.. :(

• cherishing someone...

• Definiteley love

• Love for sure its deeper and more powerful.

What Girls Said 2

• Love... it's a deeper emotion

• Loving of course. There's nothing greater than LOVE.