Would you display your relationship status on Facebook via pictures, relationship status option, excessive liking?

Would you display your relationship status on Facebook via pictures of you two as Avatar or backgroundimage, relationship status option, excessive liking everything of your partner, etc?

• yes
  • no
  • I don't know
Isn't showing pictures of you two on Facebook a sign to the world that you belong together?

Most Helpful Girl

• Why is there so much emphasis on the relationship being on Facebook? It's not official until it's Facebook official? Really...social media these days. I can understand others require that validation however it's a bit excessive to "stalk" each other's facebooks

What Girls Said 3

• I would never do that, think about this, what if one dumped the other, FB brings nothing but drama...

• If he was OK with it then i'll do it but I think it's kind of exaggerated to do that.

• I wouldn't share anything like that on Facebook!

What Guys Said 1

• But why? Why? Why?