He told me he had a lot going on now?

So I decided to give him space cause I know he has a lot going on with exam and work and traveling on conferences etc.
I haven't talked to him in 3 weeks and it's okay I can hold my ground but whenever I upload a new pic on Facebook of me with friends or just a nice view etc he "likes " it. I know its stupid to ask but it's all I got left.. He doesn't talk to me or text me so all I get from him ate those likes.. If he was ignoring me he wouldn't be liking my shit right?

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, he wouldn't be liking your stuff on Facebook if he was ignoring you. why don't you just shoot him a text or something and be like i know you're busy and don't expect you to reply quickly just want to see how you're doing. something like that.

just copied and pasted my answer from your other question... unless there are two people with the exact same question and situation. weird haha

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• I was just go alone with your life. If he was truly interested he would be doing more than liking your stuff on FB. If he was really interested instead of using FB, he would text you; it takes about the same or less time to text someone than it does to; contact them on FB.