Who is the perfect guy?

Is it Brad Pitt, Mr. Darcy, etc... Who do you think the perfect man is? Personally I think it is Mr. Darcy

Mr. Darcy Wins!
If guys want in on this it is fine. Who is you dream girl fellas?

Most Helpful Guy

• i personally LOVE any girl that I think is pretty & turns me on, no MATTER who she is! but, to address the questioin, what I personally like about MOST black girls is their STYLE, their WAY! face it, they;re UNIQUE! they aren't afrad to speak the truth right up in your face, quite a lot of them have ATTITUDE,(which I personally sometimes think is SEXY!), & for the most part, a good deal of the ones I know are as REAL as it gets the don;t pretend to be something they;re not, they don't think thunderstanding, & once you get past their guard, if they like you, THEY like you, they accept you for what you are, AS you are, & I feel I have more in common with them as a whole, growing up where I did, than a lot of other girls from better neighborhoods! I DON'T care! I LOVE sexy black women, & I'M DAMN PROUD OF IT! no, I'm not into the BIG momma, (although some of them CAN be QUITE sexy too!0< but when a REALLY pretty black girl comes in, HEADS TURN! because, let's face it, she STANDS OUT! all attention is on her!make NO mistake ABOUT it...EVERY white guy has FANTASIZED about making it wit a REALLY hot black girl...we've THOUGHT about it, wondered about it, what it would be like, if it would be ANY different than with a WHITE girl...even the most REDNECK racist thinks about it, no matter WHAT they say! And anyone who DENIES it is a TOTAL full of sh*t LIAR! if NOTHING else, it's a natural curiousity! ESPECIALLY these days, with black women taking better care of themselves than EVER before, eating right, exercizing,spending more time & money pampering themselves, being more health concious, more aware of themselves & their needs than EVER before...face it..most black women today look GOOD! the days of the pickaninny braids, missing teeth, & potato sack dresses are LONG over! and with such GORGEOUS black actresses & models like Beyonce',Ashanti, Halle Barre, Naomi Campbell & Tyra banks, that OLD image is LONG DEAD & GONE! Aunt Jemima is NOW a STRONG, independant, self-confident & successful image! I was recently over one of friends houses, & his young teenage son, (as WHITE as it gets!), has posters of Halle Barre, Beyonce', & Tyra banks from an old Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue of his FATHERS plastered ALL over his walls. in fairness, he ALSO has pictures of Jessica Simpson, Britanny

Spears, & Jessica Biel also, which PROOVE my point that ANY good looking woman TURNS a GUY on, no MATTER who or WHAT she is! look around..you'll SEE it for YOURSELF!

• Good for you! You like who ever you wanna like! Like me I am shallow so any guy that is hot hot, he doesn't stop being hot because the color of his skin.

What Guys Said 4

• "The most interesting man in the world"

from the Dos Equis ads.

• I wish you'd reverse the question. Personally I'd choose Lady Macbeth without the sincerity. I kid I kid. But anyhow, yeah Mr. Darcy beats Brad Pitt. Now excuse me while I mouthwash.

• wait...Mr. Darcy from "Married with Children?" Are you serious? wow

• Tucker Max.

• Who is Tucker Max

• Mr. Darcy Did! Things were more proper but he had a whole town of girls after him

• Mr. Darcy is fictious. Tucker max is epic.

What Girls Said 6

• In terms of Jane Austen novels, I'd have to go with Wentworth from Persuasion, but Darcy comes in a close second.

• I forgot about Wentworth, he is good. I also have a soft spot in my heart for Colonel Brandon in sense and sensibility

• Ooh Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre

• i quite like colonel brandon from Sense & Sensibility too. he's a complex guy.

• a mix between Mr. Darcy and Indiana Jones absolutely.

• Finn from Great Expectations

• Finn? You mean Pip?

...I googled it--the film version is totally different from the novel :\

• Yea, I like the one in the movie better. There's a scene where he says his heart is broken and that totally did me in :)

• I definitely have to agree with you. I'd have to go with Mr. Darcy as well. ^-^

• MR. DARCY definitely ;D