Is it good if a guy asks you questions while texting?

If I ask a? And he replies and then asks a? Back or if were just talking and he asks questions !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• It is a good thing. He is interested in you and wants to know more about you. Another thing it could be along with him wanting to know more about you cuz he likes you is he could be trying to convey it to you that he is interested and also he is trying to get a feeling if the interest is mutual. That's the reasons I do it. I am very dense and if I

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah, if the guys keeps facilitating conversation, that's a good thing. That means he wants to continue talking with you which is means he probably likes you.

• yeah. its called conversation

What Girls Said 1

• Yes! That means he's interested and wants to keep the conversation going. Its a fantastic sign. He doesn't want the conversation to fall flat so he's prolonging it. You are very lucky to have a guy like that!

• I don't really have him yet lol