Is being called cute all the time a bad thing?

Talking to guys who are interested always gets me called cute... I don't know if its my baby face or being short, but I always view that as a bad thing. Like I know Im not beer model hot, but is calling a girl cute a nice way of rejecting her? What words do you use on girls you are interested in...

Most Helpful Guy

• I think the most important thing to do is to take whatever you are called as a compliment. Don't view it as a bad thing. I'm sure many woman don't even get called cute. Surely if they are interested, then they're interested. I'm sure a lot of people like being called sexy, hot, fit and all other words used on girls men are interested in. But if lads can't see your beauty, that's their hang up. I can only judge from your picture, but you look attractive to me. I think words don't mean anything anyway. Regardless of whether you are called cute or sexy. It's what a boy does to show you they are interested. As long as you feel sexy, that's all that matters. Keep being yourself ;)

What Guys Said 6

• hey, cute matters a lot to me, i only call my girl cute. what's wrong about being rejected? you want to be married to someone who doesn't love you?

but cute can also be a word for reject, but you can also use words like pretty. it is not a bad thing, believe me, many girls want to be called cute like you do or maybe be slim like you.

dont worry about it. dont dress slutty to attract more attention, you attract the wrong guys.

• okay, slutty doesn't really work on me but thanks...i feel like it might be the reject word but thank you!

• No that is good. That usually means you are pretty and they like your personality, you are just adorable :)

• thanks :) i just feel like I'm a kid sometimes

• No, I would not say that's what they mean at all. I think you are very cute but I don't think of you as a kid at all.

• I prefer cute girls over overly attractive

• Cute is better than no reaction. Hot is what you wanna aim for.

• I think it is a good thing. You do look cute on your profile pic

• NOOO cute is BEST :) Cute are the best in my opinion. It just usually means you have more of a cute innocent personality/look rather than a intimidating hottie.

What Girls Said 1

• What's funny is a guy friend of mine was talking to me about categories that guys cognitively place girls in. There's girls who are like smokin' sexy, girls who are hot, girls who are cute and girls who are just decent enough to hookup with. I don't think it's a bad thing though.

• ok, its just almost comical because i always get that same category due to my awkwardness/shortness/ not hotness haha but thanks

• You have a really sweet smile by the way :)