Do you want to find partner from your home town & start a future with them? Is this a popular thought? Or do you want to move and find someone there?

Do most people want a partner from the place that they grew up around?

Have you done this or I it what you want?

you don't have to stay in the same place, it isn't a question of losing your freedon to get out, the question is, do you want o find someone from where you grew up, the type of people you grew up around, or do you want something completely new?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it depends. I'd just want a partner who I can love and trust and someone who would love me back. Where they are from seems irrelevant to me. I can understand both sides though. There is a level of comfort and safety with having a partner in your hometown, as you may have grown up with them and know what kind of person they are etc. You wouldn't have to go through all the awkward dating rituals..where you have to get to know one another. However you could also get bored with the same type of person..how do you not know that there is something better and more exciting waiting out there for you?

What Girls Said 6

• Personally, I would like to find a guy here in my home town. A lot of people I know want to leave here but I love it here so I would love to get married and raise a family here.

• Not so much where I grew up because I like where I am now. I want to meet someone here.

• Either works for me.

• I don't care as long as we don't have to stay in my hometown.

• Not from my hometown,. I like to explore the world lol and meet different people.

• I want to move and find someone somewhere else, the thought of staying in the same place drives me crazy. And the people here...

What Guys Said 1

• LOL...a partner in my hometown, funny...I'm going to Russia