What are y'all's opinions on black girls?

Not stereotypes but actual encounters that you have had and no else stating your opinion on them, whether it's first impression or long term.
Curiosity..

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are nice, others aren't.
    Some are intelligent, others aren't.
    Some are healthy, others aren't.
    Some are beauties, others aren't.
    Some are very black, others are coffee with milk but inside they're all pink.
    Some I'd like to kiss, others not.
    Some I'd be [able to] be happy with, others not.

When the lights go out we're all black.

What Guys Said 13

• they got a pluse and a heart?

• Then you would date a black girl?

• That's a dumb reason if you're a good guy that's all that matters

• Im as nice as it gets :(

• Most of them have an excellent sense of humor :)

• True

• I also wanted to add that their pretty good dancers and basketball players

• Some of the nicest girls I have met

• I like black girls. They're fun to shoot the shit with.

• Well you have the few that are kind shy smart quiet. then you have the rest who are stars on http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/

• I'm consider the quiet type but if it comes to family I can get like that lol but I think that's anyone

• Some are super sweet and very attractive, some are really sassy and obnoxious.

• Very true.
      Product of their environments

• I get alone with them even more than white

• Lol good to know.

• Why didn't they work out?

• Well i got alone well with her brothers and sisters and mother, but her father didn't think it was right for her and too date because he thought it was too dangerous for his daughter which i completely understand

• The booties

• Is all we're known for lol

• I like the fries at Kentucky fried chicken

• Loud, mannish voices.

• i still don't know why all American blacks seem to have the same sort of slang "accent". and all the attitude doesn't help them either.

• Slang accent? Lol never noticed!
      Not all have the attitudes

• some sort of manner of speaking... you can tell when you're on the phone and talking to a black woman.

• Doubt you could tell with me LOL

• Quite a few of them make my member stiffen up like a dead pet.

• Lol well that's a good thing. What's your attraction!

• Lol, a cracker; why use that term? It might not to you, but I wanted to know.

• But what's your reason for wanting to know if you don't have an opinion to voice? Doesn't really matter.

What Girls Said 8

• As a black woman i will say that we are way underrated.made to feel ugly and stupid. Everything negative. it kinda sucks when you never were given a fair chance. All that being said ilove being a black woman esp. Darker toned cuz my skin is awesome..i think black women and beautiful and rock!

• Couldn't agree more!! We're a beautiful people

• One of my best friends is black. We started out as roommates and then became insanely close, always on the same wavelength. Whenever we hang out, we have adventures together lol.

• That we're individuals like girls of any other race.

• in my experience not all "black Girls" are the same..the ones i have met
    have
    -beautifull skin (never break out)
    -have amazing bodies (very athletic)
    -Good hip to waist ration (small waist) (good ass)
    -really nice clothes (girl swag)
    -pretty hazel light brown eyes
    -tall (long nice legs)
    ____ and some of the nicest girls i have EVER met!..they dont act entittled of conceded like other girls../always nice to me..

but im from texas everyone is very into their looks here,(as im i i won't lie lol)

• Yea I know girls like that but where I'm from mostly like the girls in the videos with crazy colored hair, slutty clothes, etc.

• I have many friends blacks are very emotional and funny well at Least They are so in Venezuela

• Being the more quiet, reserved black girl I've found that from observations, the majority have a tendency to be quite aggressive or really calm there's usually not a middle ground.

But you have to keep in mind peoples experiences vary depending on were they're from. Me being from England, I've seen various "types" of black girls.

• I'm from Florida and much like you however my friends...exact opposite

• Very surprising actually, wasn't really expecting that. Thanks for the idea!

• I thought it would be yes. Bringing out the person one is hiding and for the other calming them down a little

• I don't have an opinion about them.
    One of my close friends is black though.
    However, I have noticed a lot of them in Hollywood are pretty underrated.

• I've encountered very loud aggressive black girls, shy ones, smart ones, etc. they're all different and the way that they are isn't really a reflection on their race but is because of how they were raised.

• Thank you!! I hate when it's one race is a certain way!

• no problem and so do I :)