I'm unsure where we stand as a couple?

So me and this girl have been talking for about 2 weeks. Right from the start I knew she liked me. We've texted everyday since we met and its going really good. I walk her to class everyday and we hug before we leave. Whenever she sees me in the hall she smiles and says hey. I recently asked her to prom and she said yes and was very happy about it. The thing is obviously we're not dating because I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend. But I don't know if we are just friends or if we are talking or what... I know she talks about me and all that to her friends and after I asked her to prom we took pics and she put them on instagram so obviously she isn't embarrassed or afraid to show people that. Based on what I said do you think were talking or just friend friends? And is it okay to ask her what we are?

Most Helpful Girl

• If you're unsure, just ask her if she wants to date you or if she wants to be your girlfriend.

What Girls Said 4

• i think you guys are like dating without knowing it.. if that makes sense! i would ask her on a date first.. and then a few more and then pull the relationship card. always take things slow

• Yes, it is okay to ask her where you are in this relationship. She's probably wondering the same thing and is waiting for you to take the first step.

• I think its safe to ask her what you guys are. And i think shell be happy to be asked to be your girlfriend.

• ask her if she wants to be your girlfriend

What Guys Said 0