How long should a girl wait before asking for financial help from a guy?

I come across it more lately, girls who within a few weeks of knowing you give a sob story that they need 20 bucks. Is this normal these days? Personally I am more likely to help someone who never asks. Usually they ask and I'm off lol

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't give them your money, it's yours. They can always find a job or ask their family. Once you start giving, they'll always come to you for more and will only know you for that reason. Also, stay away from those girls as they do not have your best interests at heart.

What Girls Said 4

• if you are 36-45 years old still meeting girls begging for twenty dollars then you need to stop fucking with broke bitches. I wouldn't ask a guy for financial help unless we were sleeping together and I was really in a bind. so that is pretty rare. but if a girl is asking for twenty bucks in that short frame of mind, she sound broke as hell to be honest maybe step your caliber of women up, that sounds like some crackhead shit

• ...I would be too ashamed to ask to borrow money from a guy that I barely know. Or to borrow money from anyone at all. I didn't even know this was a trend.

• You should be, especially if they are asking you within a few weeks. I don't see a problem with asking a guy for money, but it would take me like up to a year to feel comfortable doing that, and it has to be a committed relationship

• J-O-B. First time i go out to eat with a guy and they try to pick up the check, I always beat them to it. I don't need to be taken care of, i am capable of doing it myself. Thats how it should be. Find a girl who is capable of doing it herself. Find someone you have to fight in order to pay for her meal. That shows she is independent and won't use you.

What Guys Said 4

• I've never met a girl that asks for money. They've all been too proud.

• That's a huge red flag for me. I know those feels though. It's tough when all girls <20 are so damn poor. Best to find the rich ones.

• They are gold diggers

• They should never ask and get jobs instead.