Is it needy when a guy expects his girlfriend to initiate contact as well (calling, texting, planning dates)?

Is it needy when a guy expects his girlfriend to initiate contact as well

(calling, texting, planning dates)

I think women should initiate contact because guys shouldn't be the only ones

Most Helpful Girl

• No, you are not being needy. That's why it's called a relationship, you both have to work at it to make it work. If it's only a one sided deal, don't bother with her anymore. You'll find someone woth your time and effort.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah, I think it should be pretty equal. Sometimes she initiates and sometimes he.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think it's needy at all! In fact, needy guys are the ones who Only initiate contact. If a girl isn't putting in some effort into seeing you, then chances are she is neutral to dating you and may not even want to be dating you. I say, it's not worth your effort of she doesn't put effort into it also. It takes two to have a relationship, not one.

• Hope this helps. Your friend and pal, Baddy2shoos. Every girl that I've dated I told them if you wanna date me you gotta put some work into it. And the girls that didn't put as much effort as I did, I dropped them like a fly. Hope this helps, your friend and pal... Baddy2shoos. Done.

• I don't think it is needy, and I think you are right. When a woman does some of the planning, or initiates contact, it is admirable and it also shows that they are thinking about you and considering you. As long as you are still a take charge man at the end of the day and not just moping around, I would expect the same. And good for you for not taking a lazy lover.

• I don't think so. I think it should go both ways. If Im wrong, I guess Im just needy then.