When a person replies almost immediately to your messages does that make them look "lame"?

A simple question from a simple man with simple prose.

• Yes, needy
  • Yes, boring / bored
  • Sorta
  • No, attentive
  • No, loving

Most Helpful Girl

• Those stupid waiting games that people play are ridiculous. A lot of us are so busy nowadays that when we text someone, it's a sign that we're taking part of our sparse free time to connect with you. I think it's respectful to respond when you are available, and if you're busy, then you're busy. The last thing we need to add to our day is anxiety over thinking some is ignoring you because he/she is staring at the phone and waiting 23 more minutes to respond.
    Sorry for the rant. I just think it's disrespectful to play games with someone who's trying to talk to you.

What Girls Said 2

• It could just be that (like me) they are attached to their smart phone and it only takes 10 seconds to respond to someone. I hope I come across as more efficient than desperate...gulp!

• Nope, i'd say both D and E. Its a good thing lol

What Guys Said 2