Why doesn't he break up with his girlfriend?

There's this guy that always stares at me In class I try not to pay attention to it but he does it pretty often. We don't talk or anything but I have this feeling he likes me. Like when we do talk he's nice and when he talks to his friends he checks to see if I'm listening and turns towards my direction. When he cracks jokes he looks to see if I paid attention. Id see him looking at me when he's with his friends too. He sometimes turns his chair to face me in class and looks at me a few times. Anyway he has a girlfriend so why doesn't he break up with her? I'm pretty sure he likes me...

Most Helpful Guy

• i can't tell you exactly what he is thinking, but i think if i were him the reason i wouldn't necessarily break up with my girlfriend just because I'm crushing on some else is because from this vantage point its a kinda risky thing to do without knowing for sure if she lied me back, like what if i broke up with my girlfriend and then i asked my crush out and she said sorry not interested, it would suck because now not only do i find out my crush has no interest in me what so ever but i no longer have a girlfriend either. Unless i thought she was interested in me for sure i wouldn't ruin an already existing relationship for a crush who may not be interested in me, id want to know for sure.

What Guys Said 4

• You don't have to break up with someone just to find out if there's something between you and another person.

Have you tried approaching him?

• maybe because he is scared. or is trying to find reason

• I'm in the same situation as you. Although I'm sure a girl who has a boyfriend like me. Maybe he doesn't want to dump her maybe he's undecided who knows

• likes not like

• I say ask him.. What's worst that could happen.. He says he isn't interested,,

What Girls Said 2

• Well, its his choice, If he decides he likes you more he might dump her for you. But its his call, maybe he's just friendly that way, who knows?

• Just because he might find you physically attractive doesn't mean he's more interested in you than his girlfriend.