Girls: What turns you off about "nice guys"?

Girls: What turns you off about "nice guys" in general

0|0
8|5

Most Helpful Girl

• nothing, there is nothing wrong with "nice guys". The only thing that girls don't go for are pushovers, so its like a fine thread between being sweet and thoughtful and having no backbone or being clingy. Its good to have a guy challenge us sometimes. I don't know why people think we hate nice guys...

1|0
    0|0
    • What do you mean by challenge

• Show All
    • thank you:) good luck!

• There's two words you need to learn if you want a happy woman.

"Yes, dear."

What Girls Said 7

• There's nothing wrong with nice guys. Nice guys are my favorite.
    What the problem is, is guys who like to not take initiative if she doesn't, and then blames lack of success on "being too nice".
    There's no such thing as someone who doesn't want a nice person.
    " nice" can be manipulative too. Trying to guilt or buy the love.. No.
    THAT. that is the "nice" that's wrong

1|2
    0|0
  • Nice guys are great!

1|2
    0|0
  • Every girl loves a nice guy. But we're also insanely attracted to confidence. Often the bad boys have more confidence and make a girl feel secure which is why girls date them. But personally I'd love a nice guy with confidence and passion.

0|0
    0|0
  • i love attractive nice guys

1|1
    0|0
  • The only thing that "turns me off" is if he let's people treat him like crap. And from observations most stereotypical "nice guys" do this.

Other than that nothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • no sexual energy, they come off more as friends than a guy who could fuck the shit out of you and make you cum multiple times. too meek and mild, not enough fire

0|0
    0|0
  • we like geniune nice guys who are nice no matter what their agenda is, we are sick of the fake nice guy group who only act nice to get into your pants or try to be your friend to manipulate you into liking them then bitch about you if you dont feel the same way. if we aren't naturally attracted to someone then no amount of niceness is going to change our minds and niceness alone shouldn't be the only factor someone takes into account. you guys wouldn't date a girl based on niceness alone especially if a large percentage of nice girls were just fake acting to manipulate ur feelings.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1s2s_a6ZEo www.buzzfeed.com/.../13-reasons-why-nice-guys-are-the-worst i feel like these two links explain it so well

2|0
    0|0
    • "we are sick of the fake nice guy group who only act nice to get into your pants or try to be your friend to manipulate you into liking them then bitch about you if you dont feel the same way."

Post hoc ergo propter hoc.

Or in layman's terms, correlation doesn't mean causation.

• Show All
    • Nice guys were groomed to believe that if you're nice, a woman will like you.

That couldn't be further from the truth.

• you obviously completely missed what i was saying

What Guys Said 5

• I've often found those 'nice' guys are actually quite different from what they say, they tend to be manipulative judgmental and petty. Then those who are genuinely nice guys I know fail to be seen as sexual people, they are more like children so a lot of girls do not see them as viable partners. I tend to think that if he thinks the friend zone is a real and big issue he is not a nice guy or would understand why being considered a friend is not bad.

Trying to be too nice feels creepy and seedy for many women. Treating them like humans instead of almost worshipping them is more likely to make them interested.

2|0
    0|0
  • It's the fact that nice guys aren't usually as assertive as jerks/manipulators really.

2|2
    0|0
  • Girls actually like nice guys. They are just brainwashed by the media over and over again as a conspiracy to keep the mean douchebags from dying out.

1|1
    1|1
  • Basically, don't be a doormat. Be assertive and be confident in who you are and what you're worth.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neurochemicals, and a lack thereof.

There's a reason cocaine and alcoholics chase drugs - neurochemicals.

Neurochemicals make you feel good.

Women don't get these chemicals from nice guys, ergo they find a "dealer" who can.

1|0
    1|0