Does anyone else feel alone, looking for a soulmate?

I am in my early twenties, i am not trying to sound arrogant. However, I feel that i am attractive, i have my dream career, I am smart and have a lot of desirable qualities. Yet men are rare and hard to find. I would love to meet a Christian, smart, kind guy but they are rare and hard to find these days.

Most Helpful Guy

• They are. Im still searching for my soulmate too. I am Christian, smart and kind but it seems girls aren't interested in that anymore.

• girls have lowered there standards so much its impossible for a girl with standards to make it. When someone is handing out "the goods" for free why wait for some other girl with standards.

• your so right about that. I pray for wisdom to never find myself in that place but following Gods direction for who to marry

• @greyiggy Im sure there are some but I cannot find them. They say that's what they want but I think they don't deep down. Not all of course.

What Guys Said 8

• Plenty of us christian men around you just need to look in the right places in my town we are every where. The problem is that women just don't seem to want a respectable men like us with morals, values, kind caring etc anymore.

I pray that I may find a suitable women to one day raise a family with in time when he feels I am ready then one shall come to me until then I'll just keep on looking.

• where do u live hahaha jk and thats a good attitude to have!

• just for the sake of answering the joke Hutchinson Kansas and yes it is a good attitude to have.

• I feel your pain, its equally hard to find a good girl anywhere. Just keep your head up, you seem like someone who has their head on straight, eventually someone will come along that will appreciate you and treat you how you should be treated

• rare and hard to find? yep. Christian girls are equally hard. just go to Church and serve.

• I do i am very involved but no guys there, most are my friend or are married

• I am waiting in all aspects for my soul mate and i know the day i meet him it will be all worth it but its hard when u feel so alone and everyone around u is married at ur age.

• i see how you feel. i understand the same thing. in highschool, people were dating, hooking up. they can go on weekends to dates, i didn't date eventhough i could.

sucks sometimes but just keep believing, it will be worth it. you will find someone as yourself. anything else please ask

• try church, or christian mingle..

• Dont worry your young enough too find the right person try church

• I can be ur christian sweet hearted soulmate =P

• are u a christian for real? lol

• Lol yeah..what so surprise about it? On fact, I've never been in a relationship so u can say im still pure. Good gurls in million maybe hard to find..

• Attend a church in a rich neighbourhood. Done.

• i do and i don't need rich.

• I go to church for God not men shopping but thanks

• Of course, but the church is also there to tend to the needs of the congregation. Especially one as important as marriage.

• My soul mate left me for a rich foreign guy.

Now I'm just looking for the next vagina. It sucks but it's as good as it gets.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm with ya girly. Good men are hard to find. All the men I encounter just want to get me into bed and I'm just not like that.

• I like ur ideals =)
      If only i can find a good and pure gurl like u x)

• Awww dont say dat, maybe u can still be my ginger bread =P

• Haha I see what you did there :)

• Your my twin I swear! I'm 19 though. I'm just so sick of being mistreated. I just wanna find that soul mate already lol

• girl i wish i could tell u it gets easier but the guys just get worse, however, i think guys 24-28 are at a lot more mature age. I want something serious, i am not looking for hook ups or a good time just a soul mate.

• I age! I hate hookups I actually wouldn't mind and I'm not against getting married young but there are things I wanna get done first personally. And that's Sube. I saw

• Yes I'm Christian too

• Ya alone :( just broke up with my first ex 3 weeks ago, and he was my first love. Im in my mid 20s.

• Girl, i am sorry, i had a break up last October and time is all that can heal but trust me don't play around with your ex like i did just cut ties completely don't let him back in over and over again. It makes the process that much harder.