Why does boyfriend keep saying sorry?

We've been dating for about 6 months now. I'm his first girlfriend. He wasn't here at school today which got me a little worried. His sister came to me and my friends at lunch and told me he wasn't here because he had an asthma attack. After school, his mom picked me up and told me "Tyler wanted me to tell you that he is sorry for not coming today and that you will see him tomorrow" She told me that he had bad asthma attack or attacks today. He's been out of school before due to being sick or having an anxiety attack which he would either text me or the next day he comes will tell me he is sorry. I don't know why he is sorry...

Most Helpful Guy

• He lacks confidence in himself, and is sorry for not being the stronger man he wants to be for you.

What Guys Said 1

• It's like, "Sorry I couldn't join you for lunch today, I was busy being sick." Don't look too deep into it.

What Girls Said 1

• I'm guessing in some way he feels as though he has let you down. The next time you see him, just let him know that its okay and he has nothing to be sorry about.