Girls would you date a man that's only had sex with prostitutites?

I had a very large sum of money given to me after college and I spent it all on prostitutes. I would have sex with about 4 new Prostituities a week. I currently live off inheritance so I don't work and that gives me plenty of time for buying sex. I live in New York City so there are a lot of prostituities there I love it. I only like prostitutes there is no chase with a prostitutite. Most guys will do anything to get a woman to have sex with them. All I have to do is show them money. I don't have to talk or make any communication whatsoever. Plus with prostitutes they will have sex with you anytime and anywhere and anyway you want it. All my wildest fantasies were fulfilled. Plus they can please a man like no other woman can. Plus with women I have to worry about pleasuring them but with prostitutes they don't care. Also with prostituities I can choose a beautiful women to have sex with. Sometimes I'm in the mood for a redhead girl and I can choose one it's amazing. They can come to you're house it's amazing. But anyway I am done with prostitutes and I would like to know if you ladies would have sex with a guy that for the last six years has had sex with 4 new prostitutes a week and has only ever paid for sex

Most Helpful Girl

• No. I have to many other things to worry about, contracting an STD isn't one of them.

• I don't have one

• I think it'll take longer than a year, but dont get into any relationships until your entire view of women and sex has changed.

• Thanks for MH :)

What Girls Said 14

• This is a joke right? lol of course not.

• No.

And a guy living off his inheritance instead of having a job is not attractive either. Sorry.

• Hellllllllll no

• No! I'm not a relationship kinda girl

• No offense but it does sound like you were lazy in all areas of your life. Anyways i am guessing you want to move on from your past and pursue other things, so i would advise you not to tell her. Allow her to get to know you first becasue as women i can tell you thats very off putting. Sorry but thats the truth I dont want to be with a guy thats consistently used prostitutes for a long period of time. Good luck!

• No. Thats disgusting. What a loser.

• Nope. We wouldn't be on the same page.

• Yeah sure why not :)

• Gross...no way. I would never date that type of guy.

• Umm.. No... For me it's a bad thing to have in a relationship.

• No. That's it.

• No I wouldn't.

• Never you sound lazy.

• I would not tell a girl this on a first date.

• Of course not

• Honestly, I don't think you could even handle a real relationship

• Yes but I want that feeling right now and I am done with prostitutes and plan on dating a girl

• I do not think you are capable.

What Guys Said 5

• Why quit prostitutes now? It sounds like you think women are just objects, meant solely for your pleasure. All you're thinking about is the sex still, your funds must be running low so you have to get it for free somehow. I'm not a woman, but I doubt any would wanna be with you. Too risky for one, who wants stds? Two, your objectifying women is repulsive.

• these women objectify themselves, they provide a service in which he pays for, I don't agree with prostitution or paying for them, but you're acting as if he's the one who deserves all this blame, you can't pay a woman to have sex with you if she doesn't accept, he didn't objectify women as a whole, just ones who have already objectified themselves long before meeting him.

• Yes, but who do you think keeps them in business? People like him do. Supply and demand. Just because they're objectifying themselves doesn't mean he isn't objectifying them. Look at how he talks about them. He may be done with prostitutes, but his objectification seems to be bleeding over into other facets of his life. If he's just been with prostitutes and gotten all his desires fulfilled from them, how do you think he'll treat a typical woman? He's seems to only be concerned about them having sex with him.

• You've had sex with 1,248 different prostitutes? If that's true (I'll just be nice and say that I have my doubts it is), then attracting a woman probably shouldn't be up near the top of your list of concerns.

• I meant to say around but it's usually 2.

• So you've had sex with 624 different prostitutes?

Honestly, whether it's one or five or ten or hundreds, most women are going to be instantly turned off by this. Reading your post it feels like you see women more so as objects rather than people, and that's what I would advise you to work of before you go out into the dating world. Hope this helps!

• *work on (typo)

• I'm going to go out on a limb and guess this is not something you should tell a girl you're interested in.

• birds of a feather flock together

• I did the same thing with my college money. Trying to figure out girls games and realizing they just made dumb choices anyway (both for bad relationships, and bad 1-night sex) I decided to just cut out the chase BS and buy some pussy.