What types of public displays of affections would you be comfortable with?

I notice that many people who are dating don't even hold hands when they are walking, like they would just walk side by side. Does it have anything to do with the age of the person or how long you have been dating? whether you are official or not?

Most Helpful Guy

• Holding hands, arms together is fine. I don't like anything else. Kissing in public and hands in each others pockets is not for me.

But I'll grab something when I think no one else is watching ;)

I just think is how you like to present yourself to society.

What Guys Said 4

• Hand holding and hugging is where I'm most comfortable. Kissing is cool too as long as it's not like full-on makeout status.

• If I am actually serious with a girl then holding hands, kissing, hugging etc all that is fine but you got to be careful not come off as flaunting your relationship in front of people either.

• I like PDA. Some dont. Its not a deal breaker for me if she is free with affection later

• Hugs, holdin hands, occasional kiss on the lips, kisses on the cheek and heard i feel are more okay for publicly though

What Girls Said 3

• I feel like there's just no need to show off your relationship. Were dating noone needs to know that so that's why I dont hold hands. I feel its kind of a way to say hey im with him but like I like holding hands in private, im not really comfortable with any pda other then hugging really though lol

• holding hands.. kissing..and sometimes sitting on the guys lap

• Holding hands, hugging and sometimes kissing is fine. :)