What to wear on a first date at a restaurant?

Hey guys and gals! I have a huge question. I am going on my first date with a guy and it is business casual. I have no idea what to wear that will make a good impression and it is not too revealing. It is going to be at a nice restaurant called yakitori. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Clothes! (you asked what to wear lol)

...dress conservative.
    ...ya don't wanna send mixed signals and get a mixed response on the first date.
    ...remember, it's just dinner and you know very little about each other.
    ...let your personality do the work, Not Your Dress!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• wear a pencil skirt or long skirt and high heels black or red and a blouse hair up to see your face wear light color eyeshadow or wear dress pants a ruffle blouse and if you wear that hair down or you could wear a floral dress or bright color dress navy, red, neon pink, neon yellow or peach then if you wear a dress hair down i would krimple your hair cause krimple hair is so in this year lol im a nerd but neon nail polish or red always work or black nail polish if you wanna wear comfortable shoes i would wear some sport shoes with the dresses or like glittery sneakers :)

• Elegant black dress, semi transparent tights, heels/classy flats and a coloured cardigan to brighten tje outfit. Basically smart/casual.

• Nothing too fancy. A sun dress works