Where do I meet guys to date now that I'm not in college?

Here's the think I'm okay looking, good fashion sense and I wear make-up but not over the top make-up.

I'm in my 20s never dated, tried online dating on/off last year and really didn't connect to guys online when offline or they were just jerks to me once they met me. I've been on five first date (four from online and one a blind-date thing where I was not into the guy at all).

So now that I'm not in university and work in retail...where do I meet guys my age, and where do I meet them so I can date them not just make out with them for a one night thing?

Most Helpful Guy

• Try a dating website...But remember to actually put some effort into your profile and don't just post a pic and assume all guys will like it because you're cute. If you want to meet the right person, use it as a tool to express who you truly are and to meet men you might not normally have access to!

What Guys Said 8

• Each different place you will find a different type of guy. Gym: Fit/healthy or insecure/arrogant. Bus: environmentally friendly, or hardworking/office junky. Bar: Sharks and one night stands or creepy guys. Coffee shops and bookstores: intelligent and deep thinkers. Online dating: A variety of all of them. Mall: guys with girlfriends and wives. Best of luck to you on your hunt.

• A metal concert \m/

You will find sincere, genuine, intelligent men. And the best part is, guys aren't there to pick up girls to begin with, and there are hardly any other girls, so you will have a ton of choice! Good luck.

• fishing shops, hunting stores, cafes, coffee shops, art gallery, book stores ace hardware heck even the grocery store.

• the hardware store , us cute guys flock for tools and such, and when pretty girls ask questions we will help you gladly (hit him up for number) after talking about paint etc.

• Fucking omegle

• anywhere, lol. i mean, just be careful of the law

• The gym for sure.

• Online. Its pretty mainstream now. I am in my 30s and the majority of my single friends are doing it.

What Girls Said 4

• Speed dating
    Clubs/bars
    Co-workers
    Friend of a friend
    Hobby classes
    Social gatherings (music events etc )

Depends on the type of person you want to meet! Good things come to those who wait.

• You can meet them just about anywhere. If you're willing to strike up a casual conversation with someone, the venue doesn't matter so much.

That said, you can meet guys through work, friends, hobbies, random encounters, etc. Many of my friends meet guys through salsa dancing and conventions.

• clubs, parties

• Join an organization. Or you can meet them through work. Maybe give a guy you fancy your number even if you don't know him or just saw him when you're out and about. What have you got to lose? He may just call u