How to start dating white guys, if you are a black woman?

I want to start dating outside of my race, and mixed dating is nothing new from where I live. The thing is, I do not know how to attract a white guy. (I keep hearing how white guys are least likely to date outside their race.) It's way easier to attract Hispanics and Latinos for me, but white guys it seem kind of hard. Yeah they stare at me, smile, open doors for me. That's about all. What should I do? No rude comments and I am a college student by the way.

Most Helpful Girl

• make white girl friends
    hang out in white areas. aka no Friday nights at the hood club where young scooter is doing his opening act, go to top forty clubs that attract white people
    dress like the typical white girl
    smile at them. but don't go out of your way to approach them. if a man doesn't come to you then he's not that interested

• haha "young scooter" lol.

What Guys Said 6

• I would say just approach them like you would any other race. Just show them that booty and you got'em.

• If a white guy (i'm white by the way ) is interested in you and finds you attractive... then he may/will approach you himself. ;)

• hope that a white man approaches you, or, here's a thought, try doing it yourself

• Go to college! LOL!

• Just date Asians instead.

What Girls Said 4

• Take race out of the picture...thats how. Anyone worth your time or dating won't care that you're black. It won't be a focal point. My boyfriend is white and he approached ME...and I'm a HERSHEY bar. 😁

• Talk to them like any normal guy? by saying hello first of all.

• Just flirt with your white male friends :)

• White guys are not some special otherkin species lol. Men are men. Just be approachable, look pretty, be feminine, dress well...they'll come to you.