Did he like me too? Or was he just being nosey? What should I do?

Okay well me and my friend who is male went for a coffee! & I realised that the male waiter there kept looking at me and he came over to take our order and once he had done that he kept walking past and looking or just standing there looking over. As it was time to leave I saw the guy standing there watching us walk out! Was he interested as he was deffo my type but I'm not that foward just incase I got it wrong? What do think? Plus should I have asked if he had a girlfriend or even asked for his number? Or should I go in there next time and see if he acts the same way?

Most Helpful Guy

• Go next time and see if he acts the sane way. Obviously he has his eyes on you. Right now he may praying there that you should come back once again for a coffee.
    Bybthe way who is this guy you are having coffee with?

What Guys Said 1

• No, he was checking out your male friend. Trust me. Done.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he was interested too but hesitant to approach since he probably assumed you were seeing your guy friend