Is it ok to tell a girl your dating but not your gf yet you miss her?

Been out on several dates with this girl. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks and miss her. We've had light contact during that time, would it be bad if I sent a text or called to say I miss her? Or is this too forward etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. I see nothing wrong with it, except when you call (no texting) set up another date.

What Girls Said 2

• most guys I've dated just asked for another date and then told me how excited they were for it. i would just assume he likes me and misses me. why else would he ask for another one?
    I don't know how id feel if they said they missed me though...

• I don't think that's to forward , I loved when my boyfriend would tell me that he missed me before we were dating , to me it ment that I was on his mind & he was thinking about me. Have u guys talked about dating?

• We've been out on six dates but we haven't had the relationship or exclusive talk yet.

What Guys Said 1

• I wouldn't take the risk. Either she's going to call and say she misses you, or she's already thinking about the next dude she's going to suck off.