Should you date someone just because or no?

Would you willing date someone just because you want to get to know the person better, in it for the sex or just because you feel lonely?

• Date someone to know them better
  • Date for the sex
  • Date because you feel lonely?
    Vote C

Most Helpful Guy

• I pick D: date to increase your dating game and to learn what you like and don't like. Dating is non-committal and fun.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Most people normally date others to get to know them. And that's what I would date for. Don't see any reason to date someone I don't have interest in.

• I picked A, because I'd never do B or C. I figure it wouldn't exactly be fair to the other person if I dated them only for sex or because of my feelings of loneliness.

• If i like them than too know them better, being lonely or sex than she would have too know thats all it is

• There has to be SOME attraction for me to date...so I couldn't vote on any of the options.

• Date someone to get to know them better

What Girls Said 3

• A...is the best reason.
    But I like to get to know the person in a group setting, so I don't date anyone until I KNOW I like their personality.

B is just sad and C is depressing...

• Vote A. I like to make new friends

• Date because it's nice to feel wanted. But not if I'm not attracted to him at all.