Another looks vs. money question for women...assuming all else equal.

If you had to choose between looks and money in a partner, which would you choose, assuming all else equal.

In other words, assuming two guys had very similar personalities, gets along with you very well, can hold a conversation with you, has similar interests, is your type, is caring, and not a jerk... but

A) One guy has average looks and above average job/stability/income.

B) The other guy has above average looks, but has an average job/income.

Who would you choose?

• Guy A
  • Guy B

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow this was hard, but also made me realize how superficial I am. Honest to God I wouldn't have any problem choosing either, but for some reason being financially stable appeals to me more. Not that I can't help provide, because I can, but I like knowing he can too.

What Girls Said 12

• I would go with the better looking one with the average income. As long as he doesn't work at Walmart or Burger King, and is responsible and can support himself, he doesn't need to make a lot of money. Plus I would be working too. To have the whole package -good looks and great personality all in one - of course!

• I honestly prefer average guys anyway, I feel like guys who are above average appearance wise, at least the one's that I have known, are really narcissistic and shallow and almost all of them that I know treat woman like property rather than living beings.

• I picked B, as long as the guy wants to be with me.. Because I'm average and above average-looking guys usually go for above average looking girls too.

Money has never been a big deal to me. So as long as we're not homeless or have to eat paper, I'm good. I would never settle for someone I can't find myself attracted to just because I want the money. (This doesn't mean I'm not attracted to guys average looking guys, most guys I find attractive would be considered average by other people)

• I'll take A. This may not be very PC, but I think that it's better if the girl is the more attractive one in the relationship. I would never try to go after a super hot dude, I don't want to worry about women throwing themselves at him.

• What one person thinks is hot another may not. What if lot of women were throwing themselves at him but he kept turning them down for you.

• That's true, but we all generally tend to agree on what's attractive or not. I think that when someone has so any options available to him, it's hard to resist temptation- especially if the relationship was going through a rough patch.

• I'd go with A, guys that are really good looking make me feel insecure in a relationship. Completely happy with average looks

• Assuming all else is equal then money would be better in the long run. It offers comfort and safety and can last longer. Looks would just waste away.

• It depends who I had the most chemistry with, money and looks don't matter to me at all.

• all things being equal meaning i like his personality and we respect each other its Simple.

B. im not dating him fir is wallet i do however want to have great chemistry.

• I would pick Guy B probably.

• That's an extremely difficult question. Probably A

• I would go with guy A because average looking guys are make more secure relationships. Really good looking guys tend to have lots of girls after them, and it is thus more likely that he will cheat on me.

• I'll choose strong sexual attraction over money.

What Guys Said 1

• I am going to go with Guy A because people age and Guy B will just be uglier AND broke while Guy A will be uglier AND not... as broke.