What about a woman makes you think, yes she is the person I want as my girlfriend?

Like what traits, actions, looks, etc.

What about her would make you wanna be hers?

What about a woman makes you think long term?

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks don't have a lot to do with it as long as I an attracted to her. If she is sweet, easy going, loyal, low maintenance, and likes to do some of the same things I do, that would make me interested in her as a gf.

What Guys Said 8

• I look for someone I get along with. If we're going to be a couple we're going to spend a lot of time together. It should be quality time. She doesn't necessarily have to have the same interests as I do, but she should be someone I think I could have fun with.
    If a woman seems like she's looking for a relationship and I'm looking for the same thing, then that's great. Sometimes I can tell a woman is enjoying being single, and I'm not here to change anyone's mind or ask someone to do something they're not ready for.
    Physical preferences are going to vary from guy to guy.
    If a woman isn't overly aggressive or nosy and trusts me then that's great too.
    This could be because I'm an American , but I like a woman who is somewhat independent. Someone who doesn't rely entirely on their family and friends for their opinions and personal views. I like someone who knows things about the world beyond her local town or city. Someone educated, but also someone's who's experience doesn't give her a sense of superiority. Also nice is someone who has the courage to go after what she wants and has the self-esteem to believe she deserves it.

• She's attractive as well as having a compatible personality and similar goals and/or interests.

• She allows our minds to play anywhere they drift. One minute we can be chatting about food, moments later it is how could we fit them in her to how we should kill this object or being for being so stupid. It is one long fantasy book being written together. It always a challenge to create and keep up with her and I guess that is what I love about her most..Her beautiful imaginative mind.

• im attracted to her, physically. and yes, it is possible to grow physical attraction through an emotional connection

she's sweet. as in, she's not picking fights just to pick a fight. she's choosing her battles.

she shows she's going to stay around (I've had a hard time with this in the past)

• Will play video games with me, be as sexually open as i am, enjoy a few movies with me. and generally just be accepting of who i am as i am of her

• Imagine: a super hot 16 year old doctor/dancer who sings, makes me laugh, cooks and never gets old.

As close to that as possible.

• Magnanimous, as in "She was too magnanimous to resent all the things others had said to her."

Self-respecting and yet very loving and generous. Basically just magnanimous ;) A good communicator who is a big person inside, never too proud to say they are sorry ond so on.

I am sure there are other things, like various matches from the kind of looks I like to enjoying similar foods, activities, etc..

• There are lots of things. I think the biggest things I look for now is that she avoids setting off a bunch of red flags.

She needs to be able to admit when she is wrong, and know that a compromise doesn't mean me giving up everything I want, so she can always get her way. If she can't do those I run in the opposite direction.

What Girls Said 0