I have a dilemma, I don't know what to do, help?

Okay so I've been talking to this guy for the past 6 weeks NON STOP every single day.

He says he's really into me and really attracted to me and really likes me.

I like him too but, there is something about him that turns me OFF so damn much. He has this 'adventurous' side to him that I cannot stand. He has slept with I believe over 100 girls. Done the nastiest and unappealing shit with them ever. That just turns me off so much but I really don't know WHY. I mean his past is the past but I find it effing disgusting.

I've told him a few times, that I don't see any future with him and please leave me alone and respect my decision. One way or another he finds a reason to message me back and we end up talking again. But I'm just miserable and I want him out of my life but at the same time I obviously like him.

Help? I don't even know how I feel anymore. What do you guys think?

How much should I let this guy's past get on my nerves?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like you're excited to be 101.

• lmao, no I actually really don't wana be 101.

• Well the issue is not whether he wants to fuck or whether I want to. I just don't know how much I should judge this guy's character based on his past. Should I be disgusted by all his nastiness?

• What I mean is he will say what needs to be said, fuck you, then go find Ms. 102. Your vag is now 1 disgusting man older and you gain nothing.

What Girls Said 0