I need some advice

So, I've known this girl for about 20-21 years (I'm 21). She dated my cousin back when I was 13 and I used to have that teenager crush you know. Back then she was WILD, you know, those crazy kind of girls who are sluts and drink/smoke. As years went by, they broke up. About 2-3 years ago, we started to become closer friends and she started to mature up QUITE a bit. This past year we have been closer than ever. She used to always joke around about us dating then claim I was way too young over the past 3-4 years. I see her every sunday for church and all she does is flirt with me. Every time we're sitting down she is poking me, putting stuff on me, talking to me, looking me in the eyes, whispering stuff to me. Once we go in the back it's casually the same thing. She talks to me about her past relationship of 4 years. We've talked on the phone a couple of times, but it was nothing long. She always jokes around and says we're going to get married in 10 years, which I obviously agree with her and make a joke about it. I constantly have her smiling and laughing at most of the jokes I say. I pick on her sometimes and she laughs and will poke or hit me. I went out with her to the beach with her a couple weeks ago, and it went great. We took pictures together, hung out and such. When we were laying next to each other on the sand, she would be looking at me eye to eye and smile for no reason. She compliments me on my body all the time. There's a lot of other things that happened, but I'm not going to get into every detail. She always tells me to call her, and I never do. I call her when I feel like it. I haven't exactly said that to her, but if she tells me to call her, I tell her to call me. Every time I call her and want to get together, usually she comes up with excuses, but it's usually that she's busy with something. I know she works full time and goes to school a lot. This past week, I told her I wanted to come over and go jogging with her (she loves jogging). It was suppose to rain lol...and I told her regardless of the weather, we're going. We were at my church at the time, and she told me she didn't want to go in the rain (in a humorous tone). I said come on! and I eventually talked her into it. She told me to call her when I was coming, I didn't call her just to surprise her, and it worked. We hung out for awhile in the living room and just talked. Every time we talk, it's strictly eye to eye. Every time I talk to her, it just seems to me like she just wants to be friends because of the type of person she is. I could never see myself with someone like her just because I've known her for so long and the things we have been through with the past. She has been wanting me to go to puerto rico with her for the past year too. Anyways, so as I show up, it starts to get really sunny out and she gets all excited and we go out running for 2-3 miles. Every time she gets all sweaty she will wipe her boob or butt sweat on my arm for some reason. I don't mind

I don't mind it because I think it's funny. So after we finished jogging, she sticks her hand down her shirt and wipes her boob sweat on me, lol. I laughed and then wiped some of my sweat on her. She was like EWWWW and we both laughed.
As the day went on and I was getting ready to leave, she gives me a really weird hug, lol. She wraps her arms around me and leans her whole face on my stomach/chest and holds me for a good 5-8 seconds.
As I'm going to get my shirt I told her, let's jog again tomorrow. I told her it's suppose to be thunderstorms, and she said she'd go in the rain, but not in the thunder/lightning.
So I told her that I would come here and pick her up (I went to go pick her up for a demonstration). I went to go grab her legs and she backed up and did that girly laugh. As I turn around, she PANTSED me as I was leaving and saw my pale white ***.
We were both laughing hysterical and I asked her what she thought of my white hairy ***, and she didn't say anything and just died laughing. This all pretty much just happened over the past 2 weeks. It's kind of hard to describe how I feel about this girl
I'm 21 and she's 27. I'm definitely not the type of person who cares about "rejection". I just don't want to ruin any type of friendship we have because of some type of misunderstanding I might have.
I've known this girl forever and ever, and if It did come down to me being rejected. I think it would be weird for me. Reading all of this might seem like I've never been with a girl, but I've been with a lot
Most girls I meet I never feel attracted to them for some reason. Sometimes I don't understand myself. I've had quite a few girls interested in me over the past year, and I've turned most of them down
I've been single for about 3 years now, and it's not that I chose it. It's just hard for me to feel attracted to most girls. I'll be watching/looking for any advice anyone can give me
I appreciate the people who actually read through this whole story that I just posted.

ANY type of feedback would be greatly appreciated, negative or positive comments.
72 views and 1comments?!

i don't think people want to take the time to read all of this lol

What Girls Said 1

• I'm 29, and I can't imagine pantsing a guy or wiping boob sweat on him for any reason. That might just be a personality difference though; at 27 or 23 or 15 I didn't do those things either. She sounds immature (possibly just playful, but I'm banking on immature), so I'm not sure how good my advice will be since I'm having a hard time relating. But here goes.

She clearly is into you. She might not want to admit it or she might not want to risk the possibility of breaking up with you down the road and having things be weird. Women tend to be more evasive than men -- she'll pay so much attention to you but won't actually tell you that she likes you. So I'm telling you: she likes you.

What you do with this information is up to you. Get her in a serious mood and ask if she'd ever thought about being more than friends. Tell her you like her. Whatever fits you and the mood, you know? Or maybe grab her hand. Or kiss her. Or do nothing, I guess.

You didn't ask a specific question, so it's hard to give advice. Do I think she's good for you? I have no idea. You seem to like her and she's DEFINITELY into you, so maybe go for it.

• Coming from someone around her age, your post helps me out a lot. Thanks for taking the time to read it. I'm taking her to a theme park in a couple of weeks and it will just be me and her, so I'll get her into a serious conversation about everything during the ride back..once again, thanks a lot for the feedback..

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds to me like you are doing everything right. And from what you said it sounds like she is really into you. If you think you might want a long-term relationship with her then maybe you should go for it. If you think it will just be a fling it might be better to keep her as a friend.

• That's what I'm wanting to think. Usually I wouldn't even hesitate to ask her out, but since I have known her for so long and we have such a good thing going, I wouldn't want to ruin it or make things weird by a misunderstanding.