Who here best exemplifies the personality of someone you would date?

Who here best exemplifies the PERSONALITY of someone you would date?

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• I can't really think of anyone whose personality is attractive across the board. Some people have good parts of their personalities... But pieces aren't enough.

Now, I could make a list of NOPEs if you want. ;D

• Don't really know anyone that well but there are a lot of people I would not date on here

• I don't know anyone on here that well...

• I don't have any favourites on this site but I'm not too familiar with most of the users on here.

• Me, myself and I.

• On here? No one lol.

• BUT I LOVE YOU

• Oh, real mature

• Mature enough to know love is earned before being proclaimed. I was just giving the nice lady some option of animals. Kidding of course. I have someone who is one of a kind. Im here to get tips on how to better rock her world, not hook up so I totally agree with Kris85

• You of course! I'm just waiting for you to get through all of the teenagers and 20 somethings ;)

• And here I am googling eiffelgirl while you write such a sweet comment :)

• Sweet! Wait, I might still be mad at you. I'll have to think for a few days and let you know! Hahaha

• Take your time

• I dont know anyone here that well.

• MMMMmmm no one really. You get on my nerves worst of all though because you think you're hotter than you are.

What Guys Said 9