Describe a perfect "First Date"?

Movies are boring. describe a perfect first date !!!

Most Helpful Guy

• Perfect date hands down is doing a hike. I live near the cascades, and not only is the scenery beautiful, you have plenty to talk about, and people on the trial here and there with dogs and pets. girls love dogs and pets. And at the top you get to eat the food you brought. Nothing beats an adventure date, hands down. DONE.

• I WUV YOUUU <3

• im obviously a bunny that bears dont like.

What Girls Said 3

• We have a romantic picnic atop a cliff overlooking the ocean. And then he throws me off the cliff and cackles maniacally.

• i wanna hike up a mountain and picnic up there. while we're eating i wanna be able to feed whatever animals there are...cept bears. by the end of the hike, id want to lay down and star gaze.

• Movies, video games, and dinner at his place.

What Guys Said 2

• The only real interesting part of a date is the sexual escalation. If you get that part right, you could be sitting in an empty room.

• going to a nice Italian resteraunt then a walk in the park and some mini golf or bowling