Is it a date? OR is it not a date?

Okay so this might be a stupid question but I have no idea what it is.

So I have been kind of seeing this guy for almost a month. He works a lot so I pretty much see him at night after he's done. We text all the time and he tells me he misses me when he's out of town working on the weekends.

Okay so near the beginning he told me he's not ready for a relationship because work takes over his life and things between his ex is still drama because they have a son together.

Anyway last week he had asked me if I wanted to go out and do something fun together and of course I said yes! So we are going tomorrow because he is going to take the afternoon off from work.

But is it just us hanging out, or is it a date?

Any answers?

Most Helpful Guy

• its just hanging out. :( sorry

What Guys Said 1

• No it's not a date, I've done this before to a girl believe me u don't want to go

• I see that you haven't selected Most Helpful. Would you by any chance be willing to grant me with Most Helpful?

What Girls Said 1

• If you have to ask, it most likely isn't a date. He would let you know if it was a date, because he'd be a bit more specific instead of just saying "let's hang out" or "let's do something fun together".
    And he would most likely simply ask you "would you like to go on a date with me?" if he really wanted it to be an official date.
    So no, it's not a date. His casual suggestion combined with the fact that he has told you that he's not ready for a relationship should have made it clear enough that it's not.