How to surprise a guy and keep him interested?

How to surprise a guy and keep him interested? I'm afraid that the guy I'm dating will get bored of me, we are always just watching tv, have sex, go to sleep. boring!! what are some good activities to do together and how can I surprise him? And what are interesting things to talk about?

we used to go on dinners and do different things, but now he just asks me to come over his..should I start making plans or say that I would want to do something else for a change? And whenever I go over his we jus hang out with his roommates

Most Helpful Guy

• Surprise night out or even a getaway/vacation. (Not a long trip or anything, just a weekend or night where it's just the two of you.) Plan the whole thing and make it about just having fun. If he can't appreciate that, there's something wrong with him.

What Guys Said 3

• actually this might be what he wants?

being a bit of an introvert, this would suit me a lot with only the occasional venture out.

as for interesting things to do and to talk about... thats entirely up to you and him? what interests one person may not interest another. it does bother me though that you asked for interesting things to talk about. communication is really important and if you haven't cemented that already, thats not great.

• Forget TV, never watch it. Find out about each other's interests and engage in them. Never sit around, this is life! With my lovers I like to explore new restaurants, go to galleries, see concerts together, I've gone to ballet's for them, dancing classes, museums... Find out what interests him and engage in it... you can even just act interested, effort is what matters.

• Have a night out with some friends, not including your guy, but don't give him all the details, so there's some mystery. Then late in the evening give him a surprise visit dressed in a long coat and just some sexy items underneath. I'm sure he'll forget all about TV that night... and every time he sees that coat, he'll have a smile on his face.

What Girls Said 1

• What do you have in common? You could go see some live music, go on a weekend trip, go hiking, etc - there is a lot you can do, you just need to think about what you'd both enjoy.