How long does it take to fall in love?

When you enter a new relationship how long do you think it takes to fall in love?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's different for everyone.

What Guys Said 2

• I was in love with my daughter (and it's only increased with time) the moment I saw her inside her mother's womb when it was cut open (she was a Cesarean) :D

• 3-6 months.

What Girls Said 2

• That's assuming you can distinguish the difference between lust, love, and being in love.

The differences themselves are subjective to an individuals opinion.

You can immediately lust for someone upon meeting them which often people confuse for love.

Some feel true love doesn't exist at all, even.

Love takes time to develop, whether it be love for a friend or love for for a significant other.

My advice is to not ever sell yourself short, and acknowledge that your feelings can change or develop at any time.

• Depends on the person.
    Took me a year to fall for him completely. He finally today told me he is in love with me after 4 years of being on & off. Different for everyone. Nd love is a strong word. To be truly in love with someone you can't explain how you fell for that person. All the flaws become beautiful to you. No matter how many people come into your life you only think about them. You sit alone just thinking about them. You talk about without trying. You get butterflies when you just hear there name. It feels scary & Confusing But, You can feel the love for eachother. So wrong, yet so right. Okay, I'm going to stop getting gushy. But yeah thats how you fell & how long it can take.

• Spicymexican101, you are very spicy. And when I mean spicy I mean Beautiful. Oh and to the question, you'll know when you fall in love. Trust me. It takes different time for everyone.

• Okay? lol Nd It does take a different time. I just said that. lol but thank you for the compliment (: