Guys: Do you ever check out other girls when you're with your girlfriend?

Is this acceptable or do you try to make it a bit more subtle?

My boyfriend does this, probably a bit too much. I don't mind him looking at good looking girls. I mean, when I see a hot guy, I maybe look at him for a second or two longer. But my boyfriend STARES at other girls. All. The. Time. It has started to make me pretty insecure. What's going through his mind when he does this? Is he just completely oblivious to the fact he's even doing it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I do...I only give a quick glance. I try to keep it subtle. :)

What Guys Said 5

• It's really not cool to disrespect you like he's doing. Guys can't help but notice another hot girl, but staring and gawking when you're with your gf is a major diss.

• Nope.. I honest to god dont but all my ex's accused me of doing it because "theyre hot! How couldnt you look!" Like stfu.. That makes me mad when girls do that

• I mean i notice theyre there but if im really into my gf, i dont give a fk, they might as well be non existent

• Every second and every moment no lie. He will probably find a way o get their numbah xD
    But for meh, they're just something good to look at nothing more cuz im the faithful&truthful tpe of guy. One hole is enuff =P

• guys do that out of instinct
    next time he does it call hom out on it and he will probably stop

• Yes I do, and it's normal.

By look I don't mean properly eyeing her down, just a little glance.

Confront him about it if it bothers you.

What Girls Said 2

• My bf does the same thing but he always has. It used to really bother me but I started to realize after 6 months he was just being a guy. Men stare at me a lot too and he never gets offended, says they are appreciating what he has so I figure my bf does the same thing. He doesn't stare them down though. That's a bit disrespectful and you should let him know exactly how you feel. Everyone looks but if you're with someone it's respectful to be discreet.

• Everyone notices attractive people of the opposite sex, but STARING- especially when with your significant other- is extremely rude and disrespectful. Confront him about it and let him know how it's making you feel. If he cares about your feelings he will stop.