Can you turn a pay-as-you-go phone into one with a contract?

- I want to buy a pay as you go phone, but i want internet, so I may end up wanting a phone with a contract. Can you switch from one to another?

Most Helpful Guy

• It depends on pay-as-you-go phone and carrier. I have a pay as you go phone and I get INTERNET. But if you plan on getting a contract, it would be cheaper and easier just to get the phone and contract bundled.

• But don't contract phones get internet everywhere? Are pay as you go phones only able to get internet in wifi areas?

• (sorry for the ignorant questions haha) So isn't that the same as one w/ a contract? Is there a difference?

• Yes, I have a tracfone.

What Guys Said 2

• in the long run, you'r ebetter off just getting a phone with a contract. itll be cheaper, technically

• no. ATT will make you get a new sim card

• really? wow :/

• you are better off with the pay as you go because you know what your paying for, with the contract plans, they got bs charges. $50.00 means $50.00 (minus sales tax and all)

What Girls Said 0