Would you be annoyed by the following situation?

So i texted the guy I've been seeing (we haven't defined a relationship yet), and he has yet to respond. He's pretty slow with responding considering he still has a flip phone! Anyway, if he doesn't respond by tomorrow afternoon, would it be annoying if i called him and asked him about the plans i texted him? or should i just let it go?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd say wait for him, or text him again tomorrow afternoon instead. I wouldn't want to seem too eager you know? I find that when you're more aloof and care free about a guy, you get more of his attention. But that's just my experience. If you want to call him, it wouldn't be weird. Good luck :)

What Guys Said 3

• Just call and say
    Texted the other day haven't heard back just checking if ur still keen to catch up or if you'vre too busy anyway if ur keen I am if not scratch ya crator

• Nope, not annoying. Maybe just switch to calling entirely, since...flip phone lol.

• no already texted him earlier this evening

• Right, but in future. Sounds like he doesn't really keep his phone with him.

• turns out he wasn't receiving texts and was really happy i called, even said he missed me! aha

• if u met him and what do u felt he likes you or not into you

What Girls Said 1

• Leave it up to him, you don't want to seem too keen. Don't prioritise him if he doesn't prioritise you.