Guy I'm seeing is still good friends with his ex?

So I found out or he told me they are still good friends. But I heard somewhere that if two people have sex they can never Be friends again if they break up. He also said he really loved her but knew he wouldn't marry her in the end and so broke off the relationship rather than have a ldr. Should I at all be concerned?

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people can maintain totally platonic relationships with an ex. My line of thinking is that so long as he's over the relationship and you're ok with it, then there's no worries.

What Guys Said 1

• You be concerned only if he talks a lot about her, or non at all.

If his ex seems to be the topic of a lot of conversations, then I'd worry.

What Girls Said 1

• of course id be just a little jealous-- natural when u think about your partner loving someone else but she shouldn't be relevant atm, so i wouldn't bring her up if he's not, and give him a reason to think about her hahah. just remember it didn't work out for a reason. he's got u now. focus on bringing up his spirits and be the best gf to him :)