Different social classes?

A girl from an upper - middle class background isn't likely to date a guy from a working class background, why is that?
She likes the cinema, art galleries, going to live music gigs, the guy likes football, going to the pub to get bladdered, doesn't have a car.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone today is so obsessed with "social classes" and what not, which all stems from jealousy. People today have been essentially brainwashed by governments that socialism is the way to universal equality, and they're wrong. I come from a very wealthy family who made their money in a capitalist system. I don't judge anyone for what they do or don't have. My longtime girlfriend was in the "lower" class and it didn't bother me one bit.

What Girls Said 2

• I'm from an upper middle class background and so is my BF...probably because we live near each other and our level of education...so it's just natural for similar people to gravitate towards each other...

I don't think there is a huge difference between upper middle class and working class...even in terms of finances...so I don't think that would be a reason to not date someone if they have other things in common.

• She's looking for a man that can provide her with the type of lifestyle with which she has become accustomed.

What Guys Said 1

• Because you have nothing in common and she looks down on you.