Can you guys analyze these text messages and guess what the guys thinking?

Me: I feel like sh*t

Him: Why what's wrong?

Me: well me my friends hanging out ended awkwardly

Him: oh how?

Me: well when at the end of night when he was dropping me off I leaned into hug him and give him a kiss on the cheek and was disappointed cause it was not an actually kiss

Him: Word, that sucks

Me: yeah it does cause I absolutely hate hurting people

Me: So yeah do you still want to hang out tonight or no?

Him: I don't know

Me:...ok? why?

Him: I'm not sure

Me: well just let me know

Me: When do you want your sweatshirt back?

Him: Yeah. I'am down for hanging out with you. I'm not shunning you.

Me: Well it sort of seems like you are no offense, and I'm ok with it I respect you wishes. you don't have to hang with me

Him: Well you said it was only just a kiss and we aren't going out so if you want to get movies and hang out we can do that.

Me: who said anything about us going out or me even thinking of it rather? And we did way more than kiss btw.

Him: Yeah. I want to hangout with you

Me: um alright...you don't have to hangout with me if you don't want to.

Him: I do don't worry just go back to bed.

Me: I don't want to force you to hang out with you.

Him: Don't worry, you can't force me to do anything. Just go back to bed and I'll talk to you afterwork.

yeah confusing right...what message do you think he is trying to convey threw the messages? and should I go or no?

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth:

He will hurt you, turn and walk away unless your looking for "fun relationships" ;; This guy will most likely not give a crap every time you have your feelings hurt, he didn't even acknowledge them -- "word, that sucks" isn't a great way to respond... Someone that didn't want to help you with what you did but at the same time show some effort would've said something like "Ouch, lol... so what are you gonna do now" -- Involving him/her into the conversation and bringing out you, so they can get to know your "deep side" and test it for dating potential.

This guy may be that uber badass, but as you can tell he is only into you for having a hip buddy that will be his pet. My advice, get a man - you have the looks for it; and you can still have fun in a relationship, touche to what the media says.

God, its been a while since I've been here lol.

Anyways, best regards, if I can help further let me know!

~ArtistBBoy

P.s. "Cant touch this" <-- deserves the best answer reward just for that..! what d'ya think? =)

What Guys Said 13

• 1. stop analyzing (it will make you stress)

2. stop text messaging (it will only confuse you both)

3. start calling on the phone (so you can actually hear the tone of his voice)

4. of course go (that way you can actually be there and experience life. his actions will speak louder than words)

• What if he hasn't texted back like he said he would?

• Don't analyze it. go on with your day do things that are important in your life. the guy is probably just busy studying or helping his sick grandmother.

• Perfectly said man...he's not trying to convey anything with words all the time, we don't really do that....we say something and then go onto the next point in our day....again it's our actions that matter, not what we say...lol or text.

• Yeah he was upset with you kissing another guy. He's even more annoyed now that you put him through that maze of texts. You accuse him of shunning you then go off on him for not wanting to hang out. I'd flat out apologize when you guys meet again.

I'd say go with him if you are at all interested in him. If you don't go, you are pushing him a lot farther away...possibly too far away.

• Why are you constantly second guessing his answers?

He's saying very clearly that he would enjoy your company and you're making this difficult.

Stop playing games and realize that not everything is a cryptic message, words are words. Especially in the male mind.

• he was interested but lost all interest when you were talking about kissing the other guy. but there might still be something there, just don't talk about any other guys when your with him and see what happens

• lol I'm sorry, but it sounds like you're making this guy out to be the one who's wrong in this situation... If anything the dude did wrong was to be a "nice guy" and not make himself clear from the getgo that he was interested in dating you. What he was trying to convey was that he thought you got the hint, but you bursted his bubble, in an unnecessarily hurtful way I add, when you mentioned you did more than kissing with another "friend". But being the nice guy he is, he couldn't shake liking you and still wanted to hang out. I'd suggest you do tha grown woman thing, ask the dude to hang out to apologize for not realizing where he was coming from and explain you don't wanna date. Perhaps at least a friendship can come of it.

• NOTE TO ALL GIRLS: PLEASE STOP ANALYZING EVERYTHING. lol

you both are just confused...and cannot figure out where the opposite sex is coming from...with these comments.

Take a deep breath. don't analyze. and just drop the issue. It's a communication problem. Don't text message...talk to the kid in person.

• Sorry, he lost interest. That's what it sees like. Your text that said, "Who said anything... we did way more than kiss btw", pretty much confirmed it. That was a complete ego crusher.

• My honest opinion is that he isn't very interested in you. If he was he would jump on the idea of hanging out even if you kissed another guy. I guess just wait for him to talk to you or call or text you. If I am right he probably won't text or call and if he doesn't you should let it go.

• Sounds like he likes you...but since you don't like him he thought it would be a bit awkward to hang out.

• he 4sure likes u! the guy kinda sounds like I did 2 my girlfriend at the start! lol! he sounds shy! so he said he wants 2 hangout so b nice and go with that! he jus seems shy that's all id think neway

• lol this is why txt messaging should be reserved for quick messages, not full conversations.

• how about you just talk to him in person?

• All I know is if you kept telling me I don't have to hang out with you and you don't want to force it that's when my phone goes on silent and I don't text back. Besides the fact when he told he. told you he likes you..u shot him down pretty hard.. making the convo very awkward after that..

What Girls Said 7

• He was probably tired or a little hurt by the your kiss with the other guy, for whatever reason he just didn't feel like meeting you right at that time but he made it clear he was still interested. It seems like he tried to ask you out about 2 times- 'if you want to get movies' and 'I want to hang out with you', that would have been your cue to say something along the lines of 'I'd like that'.

• he likes you but stopped by the thought of you had just kissed and more by other guy...he wants to hangout with you so that he can get close to you for himself..9guess botherd by other guy)

this is the guy I like,not pullout easy but not pushy either..

• it sounds like he likes you but you telling him that stuff made him think twice about hanging out with you. I think it made him feel like he doesn't really have a chance with you anymore so he wasn't sure if he wanted to hang out with you anymore. I think you should still go because you already had plans and you shouldn't back out.

• He doesn't sound like he really wants to so don't ask him anymore unless he comes to you first and ask you. Don't go cause he really doesn't want to. If he did, he would had said yes. easy but he didnt. He's not sure if he wants to or not

• he likes you and you hurt him by telling him you kissed another guy. good job.

• you should :)

lifes too short.

• That Had Me All Kinds Of Confussed!