Is biting really bad during kissing?

Okay, let me start this off by saying I'm a total amateur when it comes to kissing. I've kissed two guys in my life and only a few times. I basically have no confidence when it comes to kissing just because I haven't had that much experience. I've noticed when I start getting more into it I tend to bite and suck a lot... Would you say that's a really bad thing? I think I don't really realize it and I need to be more conscious of it... What is something you hate when someone is kissing you? I debated on keeping this anonymous because it is kind of embarrassing, but what the hell.

Well, it seems like these are mostly positive responses...Last time his lips may have been swollen and mine were bruised...But I guess I wasn't complaining so it can't be that bad... :P

Most Helpful Guy

• So what you're saying is you get really into it and become rough and animalistic without realizing it.

Yeah that's bad.

You're a bad, bad girl.

What Guys Said 5

• As long as you're not biting too hard, I think you'll be fine. Good kissing, like so much else, is about attitude and feeling. The fact you say "when I start getting more into it" means you've experienced what that means. Instinct should take over for a big part of it. Think of good kissing as making love with your mouth.

• Yeah, but sometimes when my instincts take over I think I might bite too hard. I kind of stop thinking about what I'm doing until he bites me harder haha. I just need to be more careful!

• it's a turn on to kiss "hard" just don't draw blood! LOL

• I'm happy I haven't gotten to that point! This reassures me that I can be worse!

• Nuh uh! Getting bitten and nibbled on a little is sexy. And doing the biting and nibbling is even sexier. Sucking is also awesome! Basically, once you get that good rhythm going it's all very, very good. :)

• Don't be afraid to bite a little hard if you want to. Different amounts of pressure is fun because it changes it up.

• Hahah, slacker

• oh my fucking god biting is amazing. if you ever want ot make a guy or girl go nutz bite them while kissing. damn its fucking amazing. makes the entire expierience awesome. jsut you'll never forget it.

• Hell fucking no! Biting em, Lifting em, Taking em against the wall.

Yesh yesh yesh! Lol

• I think its perrty smexy <3

What Girls Said 5

• No there's nothing wrong with that!

You just have to be careful the first times you do it, be gentle with it, to sort of gauge how the person you're kissing responds to it. Unless they stop you, chances are they don't mind it :)

Something I hate when someone's kissing me... when a guy constantly tries to shove his tongue in my mouth. I don't mind some tongue, but everything in moderation.
    Luckily I'd say my boyfriend and I are pretty compatible when it comes to kissing (and he's definitely a biter).

• Yeah I don't like the whole shoving his tongue in my mouth. It's not cute! That hasn't happened to me too much based on the minuscule amount of experience I have had.

• I don't think it is a bad thing, but I all depends on what your partner is into in that regards.

• Nothing wrong with it, especially on the neck. I mean unless he leaves marks or something - OUCH!

• Yeah, maybe save the marks for Friday night escapades. Leaves the weekend to heal and stock up on face paint stuff as necessary.

• Girl marks on the neck are appreciated from this person, that's what concealer is for. I say mark you territory, but that is probably just me. :/

• No marks. What happens in the bedroom stays in the bedroom.

• I don't think its bad as long as you don't bite hard enough to hurt, like some guys like it some don't, it'll really just depend on who you are kissing

• Oh something I don't like is when a guy presses his face against mine so much I can't even breath and also too much tongue

• It depends how it's done. It can be really hot just like it can go really weird.