Ladies, honestly, how big of a turn off / deal breaker are a few too many pounds on a guy?

So I hurt my achilles tendon during a marathon in October and am recovering slowly but seeing as I can't work out as much and am in quite some pain and a bit depressed about my injury I've gained some weight.

Nothing dramatic and it stretches out ok over my 6'3 but there is too much around the waist and a bit of a belly.

It seems like this turns off women massively. To what extent is it true and is maybe some part of it because of my damaged self image?

Would you ever give a guy with a few pounds to much a chance ( I will pretty sure luse them again by the way ).

Most Helpful Girl

• To be honesty, I think that being a little over weight does turn women off. Physical attraction is a big thing for most people, and attraction is usually first based off of looks. However, personally; I would give a guy with a few pounds a chance. It doesn't matter to me just as long as he is a lovely person and likes me for me.

What Girls Said 7

• It depends how nice he looks with the fat. I know fat guys that are decent looking and I know fat guys that are so ugly they wouldn't even be good enough for jail.

• There was this research thing, with a man who was bordering obese (He was... you know "fluffy") just approaching girls and being confident and funny etc. and asking for their phone numbers and over 70% gave it to him. So moral of the story, if you're a nice, pretty confident guy and not horribly obese you will get laid at least 70% of the time.

• A little bit chubby doesn't bother me..neither does a little skinny. As long as you aren't like, obese..you're fine

• It depends. If it's not like a beer belly it's fine. I don't like scrawny guys and usually I go for the fit, muscular guys. A little bit of chub doesn't hurt. But if it really bothers you eat clean and workout a little or as much as you can without hurting yourself (:

• Honestly, as long as you aren't obese you are fine. Personally, I would rather a little meat on the bones.

• I did the same thing So i missed track this year. sadness.

• If a man can except my little leg jiggles than I can except a man with a little flab any day.

What Guys Said 0