Should I be concerned about seeing a guy but still keeps his dating profile active?

I've been seeing a guy (that I met online) for about a month, we hook up regularly, we see each other regularly (once/twice a week), we talk on the phone nightly, and he seems genuinely into me, however, he still keeps his online profile active and updates it. Should I be concerned?

We have not had any talks about committing to each other so it is fair game, however, I would assume if you are interested in a girl you would be distracted to keep updating it?

Most Helpful Guy

• If I was interested in a girl, I would not be active let alone updating it, so yes you have reason to be alarmed. I would take this as a slight dis interest from him, and feel as if he is happy for me to be around but only until something better comes along, so on that note, I wouldn't bother, he's not showing you enough respect to be into you the way he should be, sorry, x

What Guys Said 1

• It seems like he's waiting for someone "better" to come along. Maybe you should talk to him about committing more?

What Girls Said 2

• I'd be concerned... Ask him about why he does it!

I'm in a related situation: met my bf online and I keep profile live, but I don't update it. I'm only live on there out of laziness and for entertainment value because I get emails with messages from guys who apparently don't realize I haven't logged in for 6 months

• I would be very concerned if I was sleeping with someone who still maintained an online dating profile.