Dating a Russian guy, are they "different"?:)?

Hi I am becoming really good friends with a Russian guy.And I think it might lead to a relationship.I am just wondering if anyone has experienced dating a Russian?
Are they "different"?
If yes how?
Thank you so much!!

Most Helpful Guy

• If Russian men are similar to their women, there is a big difference. The bulk of society does not believe in God which is a big noticiable way of life. Since the women do not believe in God, marriage is just a ticket to a visa or better way out.

The Russian men appear to be cold hearted toward women in that they serve a single purpose which is sex. You hear much of white slavery and the Ukranian women being held as sex slaves the way they are treated is the worst.

The confidence comes from an ideal that they are better than anyone look at the president of Russia and how he takes what he wants, I mean truly study the president. He was at a US function where the owner of the Supper Bowl winning team was present and the team owner show his prized super bowl ring and the president of Russia took it and kept it, saying it was a gift.

Russsians are seen as the worst men on the planet.

Good luck,

• Thanks...

• if you go for confidence and (take what I want) he's right. look at those funny putin pics on Facebook

• Do you all even know what Ukraine did first? Come at us bro:p

What Guys Said 5

• Every Russian has a small person inside just dying to get out.
    And that person has an even smaller person inside.
    And that person has an even smaller person inside...

• Russians. Hmm.

Let me put it this way.

Violence and alcoholism are leading causes of death of Russian men.

• Don't accept any drinking competition

• I'm a russian American

• So any tips?

• Only ethnically I was born in the states

• Hell yea we different:-p Tu russkiy?

• So you must be Russian!
      So how are you different?

• Haha. You guys hoping to win world cup this time?:p

• I don't watch football. I find playing it much more exciting. I'dd only go to a football stadion to look at the people who fight each other

What Girls Said 4

• Ethnically Russian and/or nationality Russian?

I don't think one can judge a whole population of men. That said, culturally, I have heard that men in Russia tend to expect the women they're interested in to be very submissive, old-fashioned, and pull out all the stereotypical "housewifey" things.
    Regardless of where a person is from, those traits result in an automatic refusal from me. I will not deal with such things.

Could the above be incorrect? Absolutely. It is merely something I've "heard," and therefore has a high likelihood of being false. Even if it were true, it does not encompass everyone.

You are the best person to figure out if there are any quirks (which every guy indisputably has), and decide whether or not it is something you can tolerate long-term.

• I don't think Russian guys are really any different than other guys. Is he from there? I have never dated a Russian guy but my background is Russian.

• their russian. isn't that different?
    They're also are russian meaning their russian. Which is not American or English . hispanic or brazilin.
    He is russian.

• russians are amazing! i really like russians :)

• I like that answer!!

• the truth is that you will find some expectations. some russians, like all people in world are different. like there are germans who want some fists and germans who are totaly chill

• What bro just said.