How do average looking guys get gfs?

Average looking guys can you please tell me your secret to getting gfs

Most Helpful Girl

• Okay, I read the other comments and saw that you have never approached. I get it, it's terrifying. So I'm going to recommend you put yourself through some aversion therapy.

Start by striking up conversations with women you have no interest in whatsoever. It doesn't have to be an in depth conversation. It can be a passing comment or a question about your surroundings. ("Can you believe they only have one check out lane open?" "Excuse me, do you know what time this store closes?" Commenting/asking about what is written on a tshirt or hoodie is another easy way.)

By starting with unattractive women you have no actual interest in, you aren't hoping it'll go anywhere. And, frankly, since you're just making passing comments, it isn't *supposed* to. All this will do is show you that women don't run away screaming when you initiate contact with them.

From there, move on to making passive comments/questions to women you DO find attractive. Again, it's *not* going to go anywhere because by design there's only going to be 1 or 2 things said back and forth to each other. Don't hang around to see if it goes anywhere. Get in, get out.

Then start flirting a little bit with women you find attractive. But again, leave before it can go anywhere. By knowing that you're just going to get in, drop your line or a little flirting, and then *you* are going to leave, you won't fear rejection because you'll be walking away before they get the chance to reject you.

Through all of this, your confidence will be building higher and you'll be gaining insight into women and how they react to different types of interactions. Then taking the leap into an actual approach won't be so terrifying and won't be completely unchartered territory.

What Girls Said 7

• Considering most guys are average and there are more couples than singles... I suspect it's not as difficult as you think it to be.

• that's why it's so sad for me to be singlebecause almost everyone I know is in a relationship

• What are you talking about?

• Never mind I see what you mean now

• be your self and smile. its all in the attitude if you are cocky, rude, obnoxious most girls won't like you. if you are friendly, caring, have something to say, funny, and polite it shouldn't be a problem. dont talk about ex girls or recent dates.

• Don't you have to be thin for them to like you?

• So I'm a low standard?

• no you don't have to be thin to like you. my ex boyfriend was a little over weight and it didn't bother me. if someone doesn't like you because of your weight I would think that she be a red flag. I like someone based on personality not their looks. there has to be physical attraction, but that doesn't mean they have to be thin

• By bringing out their awesome personalities

• They read the art of seduction by Robert Greene or the Story of My Life by Giacomo Cassanova and take good notes

• Are these real tips or is it one of those hard to read books*

• Aren't those people kind of dated

• The techniques still work

• Confidence is the key.

• Where do you get that? I think you're just born with it

• Ironeddie just cuz I don't understand the suggestions doesn't mean you're right about me.. you are a trouble maker

• Ironeddie you are the only person who is mean to me on here

• Go for an average looking girl. Be funny and interesting.

• what does an average looking girl look like

• I've seen lots of average couples. Then again I've also seen lots of couples where the girl is pretty and the guy is far from it...I don't know. Just try to be confident

• The women here would prove you wrong. . Take your negativity elsewhere

• Just be yourself and don't pull back if u find someone

• The real problem is even if an average looking guy finds someone doesn't mean she'll want him. Women/Girls can get just about any guy she wants. Why would she settle for a 5 when there's a 95% chance she can get an 8 or 9?

• Are you knocking me?

What Guys Said 10

• Try to strike up a conversation with every girl that you find attractive. Never assume that a girl is out of your league no matter how attractive she is. Don't take rejection personally, just move on to the next one. You will eventually find girls willing to go on a date with you. The more you approach girls, the more dates you get. The more dates that you get lead to a better chance of landing a gf.

• Approaching women is not something you just do.. I've never done it

• @Asker then you know what you have have to work on!!! C'mon, we can't friggin ask her for you! Get a move on and stop feeling sorry for yourself! I don't mean to be rude, I'm sorry, but this attitude is pathetic. That's why you're not getting girls, you're too preoccupied with how pathetic you are.

Trust me, I've told my guy friends the same thing when it got to this point for them.

• that's easy for you to say, you're a girl you don't have to approach like guys do

• People are at their highest level of attractiveness when they feel good about themselves and they love themselves. Once you achieve that, none of this other stuff will matter.

• Average looking guys? Look, it is "you" who consider those guys as average.
    And beauty lies in the eye of the beholder. You might consider gold to be valuable whereas I would consider diamonds as precious. You can't really judge a person by their looks. Every single human being is made up of "layers". So there's more to a person than just looks.

Conclusion:
    Average looking guys with attractive girls don't actually see themselves as average. They see themselves as special.

Solution:
    You want a girl? Work on your true self. Work on your layers. Improve yourself. Then you'll automatically attract people. And your girl might be one among them.

• By getting average looking girls. Whether people realize it or most people date people of equal looks. Jay Leno not attractive and rich and his wife is not attractive either. Bill Gates too... Now Adam Lavine sexiest man alive last year People Magazine dates supermodels.

• I suggest you look at this list.
      http:// www. spike. com/articles/mwxwxd/the-top-10-hot-chicks-with-ugly-dudes

(take out spaces)

I'm pretty sure that looks come second to financial stability when it comes to celebs lol.

• adams gf is 22and she was dating a singer before him I mean do you thing it's about LOVE !!! man come on when it comes to cels it's reputation I dated this douche and that douche and shit like that maybe deep inside she don't fid him sexy !! yet his dick functions and he is so famous so what the hell !! by the way I find Kevin Richardson to look good as adam

• Who cares about Adam levine? I'm better looking than that guy

• go and hit the gym take steroids take fighting classes drink hard licker vodka whisky bourbon , buy them shit they like, be flirty hit on woman when you are near other woman , be arrogant , lustful , evil yet loving , god woman go crazy for this , and don't look for long term it will come by it's own personal experience and forget about the nice guy thing it will get you to nowhere !!

• Nope I'm considered ugly to females so there's no way I'll ever get one. I wish I was born female at times because even if I were ugly guys would date me. But alas I was born an ugly male so I have no luck. And here's a shocker confidence as 0 to do with it or personality its all about looks, income, height etc. I've been told so many lies from females telling me how average I am? Not true they just don't have the guts to tell me how ugly I really am? But yet their the ones who get upset at us guys for not being truthful.

• Get Dating for Dummies.

• Is that a real book?

• Hey Iron Eddie 😏😊

I totally know the qa is unfortunately perpetually here asking the same question daily. Thats precisely why I didn't go into detail and give an extensive answer. He also fishes for someone ANYONE to tell him he is attractive. Sigh, there are some people you can help, others you can't.

• You got me all wrong, I'm just desperate and looking for help

• They believe they dont have nothing to lose..

• Learn how to talk to girls to attract them. Hit on 1000 girls. Pick the ones who like you.

• There are average looking girls out there who have bf's so why not the other way round

• I understand that, but I was just wondering what their secret was so I myself can get a girlfriend

• By getting of this website and talking to them will increase your chances

• Lets be real for a sec guys well most guys could careless about looks as long he gets sex. I do agree with you if an average looking girl can why can't guys? I blame feminists telling girls that you can get with a 10 and avoid the 5's.