White guys would you date a mixed race or black girl?

Just wondering, do white guys fancy these type of women. I always think white guys think I'm ugly.

I'm mixed raced, big brown eyes, black hair, few freckles. I'm slim and toned. Big chested.

Personality: reserved, mysterious, kind, supportive, loyal etc.
I always think they assume I will have a bad attitude or be ignorant but I'm not at all.

Sometimes I catch white guys staring. But they never approach me. I would happily date any race really.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love girls that are mixed race. I seriously think they are the most beautiful people.

What Guys Said 10

• I am as mix of European races, Italian and Irish. Most people have no idea that I am both.

So I think what happens is that one races genes happen to take over the looks more than the other.

But everybody is different, so yes people dig people who are mixed, and most can't tell when they see you.

• Straight men love women.
    Many straight men don't care what color the woman comes in.
    There are plenty of white men that will date black or whatever women.

• Some will, some won't. Nobody is able to give a blanket statement answer for this ?

• I don't care. If I am attracted to her personality and physically, I would date her. If Im not, I wouldn't.

• Yup, attraction is attraction. Skin color is not the determining factor there.

• Absolutely. I'd date someone completely black or whatever. The girls I like least are white American girls. Beauty is in every race. I don't discriminate because it only hurts my chances of finding love.

• I've seen a ton of questions like this, it's a shame black chicks don't feel attractive enough. I would date a black girl no problem.

• Relating to looks, it depends on your shape and face. Slim, toned and big chested sound good.

• Of course, it's not like you're an American . They're the ignorant ones with bad attitudes. The rest of the world is chill.

• you sound gorgeous from your description:-)

What Girls Said 3

• Plenty of white men would be interested you, it just depends on the individual person. Some guys are more open to interracial dating than others. I think you should just be yourself and when the right guy comes along, your race should have no affect at all on how he feels about you or his willingness to date you.

• While some men have a certain preference for one specific race, I would say that a lot of guys are still open to the idea of dating a girl of another race. As long as there aren't any major cultural differences, and as long as you're a good girl, I don't think you'll have any trouble attracting different kinds of men. Including white guys.

• I've only been on GaG a couple weeks and I've seen this question at least 6 times.

The answer is yes. Guys like women who are attractive.