Are there just types of guys girls lead on?

I feel like I'm a type of guy girls just like to lead on. Ladies are there types of guys you like to lead on?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have the skills to lead on a dude. And also... that would be morally reprehensible and would ultimately make me hate myself.

Girls tend to lead on guys who they are not that attracted to...but who also keep showering them with gifts, adoration, love.

What Girls Said 3

• we'll lead you on if you dont tell us that you like us.
    but i on the other hand, take whatever hints he's giving and tell him that im not interested. some times i read it the wrong way...but it never hurts to say it anyways.

• Yes absolutely. Just like there are guys who lead girls on. I have lead on men before, not that I'm proud of it.

• There is no specific type, and I don't like to lead anyone on, it just happens by accident sometimes if I feel sorry for the guy, or if I enjoy the attention and perks (drugs, parties, new friends)

What Guys Said 2

• If your the kind of guy who would allow yourself to be led on then you can bet a dollar there is a girl out there who will happily drag the toe line for you...

• It's not that they want to lead in certain guys, it's that certain guys put themselves in the situation of being lead on.