Do white guys like hour-glass figures?

I'm east Indian (light skinned), 5 feet 6 and average to maybe a few extra lbs in weight. Proportionate so I'm an hour glass figure, I have like a flatter stomach and then big boobs 36DD and sort of wide hips with a bit of booty. Paired with long dark black hair, and dark eyes and light skin.

However, I don't know if that'll attract white guys (particular of Italian, Polish or English decent).

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you kidding? Of course we do.

What Guys Said 8

• A very high percentage of the male population like hour-glass figures. Skin colour makes no difference. It's all personal likes and dislikes.

• Haha, why do you single out white guys with this question? Like do you really think if one white guy thinks one way they all do? But odds are most do because that is just considered overall attractive body type to most guys of all races. I happen to be white and find it attractive, hourglass and pair both. Lots of body types I can find attractive, those two stand out the most based on looks of course.

• Do you think White guys are "Kings of a nation" or "God's gift to girls" ?

With your figure, i don't know if you will get a guy. But with that attitude (I LOVE WHITE GUYS AND WILL DIE FOR THEM), you're going to have downfall.

• WTF is with you women only wanting white guys?

• I"m white I and would loveeeeee that body!! Write me! haha

• You don't like black men of any kind?

• Yeah. You worry too much. If you want a white guy, you can get one.

• I'm of Polish AND English decent, but I cannot speak for the millions of us out there. Many guys would be attracted to you. I'm a smaller guy myself, so I probably would not.

What Girls Said 5

• All guys like hour glass figures

• Are you kidding? That's the dream body.

• i think many guys from difference races like hour glass figure not only caucasian guys

• What kind of question is this?

• Yes. Every guy has a different preference so of course a white guy would like that body type.