How long you dated till you met his/her parents?

Just wondering... How long you dated till you met his/her parents?

0|0
8|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I will likely be meeting the parents in person later this year. But I met his mom on Skype a few months ago after 3 months of dating.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Well, it varies from couple to couple. Most cases it isn't a sign of something bad, it just doesn't happen for a while. My girlfriend and I have been together for 10 months. I met her parents a week before we started dating while picking her up for a date. She didn't meet mine for four and a half months. Sometimes it's a bit of wait, others not so much.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• it depends if you were originally friends... like i met his parents when we were friends
    and tbh the sooner the better cuz you get a feel for what he's like with his fam or whatever

0|0
    0|0
  • I met my fiance's family long before we started dating. We were friends.

0|0
    0|0
  • i met them a day before we started. i think he wanted their opinion on me. i guess they approved.

0|0
    0|0
  • My current boyfriend was really quick! Within the first month or two of dating. He was so excited lol. I get along very very well with his family. Especially his mom.

0|0
    0|0
  • I met his grandmother and dad after about 4-5 months. I still haven't met his mum. It wasn't planned or anything, just circumstantial.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like a few weeks.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 months after we started dating. She sucks.

0|0
    0|0